As a blogger, and a Christian blogger at that, I struggle at times as to what to what to write…I can sit down at my keyboard with the best intentions, thinking “Okay, here is the next great blog, my first viral blog coming up!” And I sit…and sit…and stare at the screen of this blank page…
If you are like me, I have found it helps to have a page of journal prompts ready to review. I keep a list of my writing prompts close by in my calendar. Where do I find these ideas? In my daily journal. I look back over the month and see what I’ve written and think to myself, that would be a great blog idea. I then write it down, adding to the list.
I want to share my latest list with you. As a Christian blogger, I love to write about my Jesus, testimonies of healing and miraculous helps, and I also like to write about the everyday occurrences of just living day in and day out with my Jesus. I really don’t know how anyone can do life without Him. I hope these may inspire you to write also.
Blog ideas when you want to make a difference with your writing.
- Digital Bible Journaling
- Do I reach for God or another human first?
- The cost of freedom.
- Battered women, by their husband or by their children.
- My Rock/Cornerstone
- How to start my day with prayer.
- Ravages of sin-filled living on my body.
- Jeremiah 29:11
- Helping young kids understand sexuality.
- How to pray for my grandkids.
- Predestined to be conformed to His image.
- Everything I do should Glorify God, so what doesn’t?
- Are you attending your church, doing church or being the church?
- What makes a unified team or group?
- Crown of righteousness, exultation, life and glory.
- Zechariah 4:10. Do not despise small beginnings.
- Struggling with negative thoughts.
- Ministering to those who believe all is well in their lives.
- How to celebrate Resurrection Day?
- Potlucks, covered dish dinners at church.
- How to encourage young moms.
- Mentoring young women.
- Finding your place in the local church.
- Your pastor has hurt you.
- How much is too much ministry?
- How to lead a Bible study when the topic is sex?
- Are your leaders at risk by false accusations?
- Praying for your pastor’s wife.
- Tithe or offering? How much is too little or too much?
- Being on the receiving end of receiving.
Hope these thirty ideas inspire you. If you choose to use one of these topics, please let me know. I would look forward to reading what you write.